MiHIGH Weighted Infrared Heat Pad by Gravity
Enjoy the relaxation of weight & heat therapy to soothe your body when you need it most.Learn More
30-Day Risk Free Guarantee
- Multipurpose shape to target the whole body
- Evenly distributed heat & weight
- Handheld temperature control
- Weighted infrared heat pad
- Handheld controller
Personalize Your Blanket
Add custom embroidered initials to the corner of your blanket.
Enjoy 6 Benefits With Just 1 Use
- Better Sleep
- Clearer Skin
- Calorie burn
- Reduce Stress
Materials & Care
- Soft crystal velvet
- Tourmaline weighted beads
- FAR infrared heat
- 40-60C / 103 - 140 F
- Why is this better than a normal heated blanket?
- We’ve taken the best tech from heat packs and weighted blankets to create a new relaxation blanket that combines both features. Enjoy continuous heat and weight therapy from the comfort of your home.
- How warm is the heat pad?
- 40-60 C / 103-149 F
Pairs Well With...
Here’s How To Use Your MiHIGH
Step 1: Lay it Out
Take your MiHIGH out of its carry bag and roll onto a comfortable surface like your bed.
Use the controller to start heating your blanket.
Step 2: Enjoy the Heat
Spend 30-60 mins relaxing inside your blanket.
Let the FAR infrared heat penetrate your skin and deliver the benefits of infrared saunas.
Step 3: Clean & Feel the Post-Sauna High
Simply wipe down the inside with a cloth & spray.
Enjoy the post-sauna high and take on the day (or a blissful sleep).
You May Also Like
Duvet Covers (Single Size)
Do you already own one of our popular Gravity Weighted Blankets with microbeads and need additional removable covers for your weighted blanket? Now you can customize your sleep style with a brand-new weighted blanket cover from Gravity! These high-quality duvet covers come in all our classic colors as well as fresh new patterns and are guaranteed to revitalize any room.
Color: Red Plaid
Flannel Duvet Covers
The Modernist X Gravity Flannel Collection features super soft and cozy flannel duvet covers (100% cotton) in 3 new, custom-designed patterns made by Modernist's Ron Chereskin. This new Flannel collection is available for a limited time, so order while supplies last.