Over the past 3.5 years, we’ve brought you products that help transform your bedroom into a sleeper’s paradise. From our signature weighted blankets to sheets and pillows to most recently mattresses, our products have been focused on the bedding space, but that changes today.
We’re excited to announce our first foray into the skincare space with the launch of Dream Skin Serum, made in partnership with our friends at Objective Wellness.
What is Dream Skin?
Dream Skin is a one-of-a-kind rest and renew serum that leverages the power of lavender to lull you into restful sleep while clinically studied bakuchiol gently smooths, softens, and renews your skin overnight.
More specifically, the formula contained in each 30 mL (1 fl. oz) bottle features 4 key ingredients:
- BAKUCHIOL: This natural retinol alternative derived from the babchi plant gently renews your skin overnight for smoother, softer, brighter skin. It provides many of the same benefits as retinol, yet it’s much gentler to the skin.
- SQUALANE: Extracted from sugar cane, squalene hydrates your skin while you sleep.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL: One of aromatherapy’s best-loved tools for relaxation, lavender helps you relax and fall into a restful sleep.
- ABYSSINIAN OIL: Derived from the seeds of the Crambe abyssinica plant, this oil provides a silky serum base.
How To Use:
Before bed, apply 3 drops of serum to the tips of fingers and massage over a clean face, neck and eye area. Allow to be fully absorbed. Follow with moisturizer, if desired.
Dream Skin will make your skin look and feel smoother, softer and more hydrated overnight. You’ll also likely notice the appearance of a brighter, more even skin tone. With regular, consistent use over time, you should see increased firmness and elasticity, a reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and the appearance of dark spots lessened.
Additional Reading from Objective Wellness:
- The Dirt on Clean Beauty: 5 Ingredients to Avoid
- The Smoothie That Smooths Your Skin
- Women & Sleep: Why a Good Night’s Sleep Is So Important, Yet So Elusive
*Gravity Holiday codes are not applicable to Dream Skin, Fast Asleep and Beauty Sleep Bundle.